Effective Date: May 1, 2020
Residents of the USA, Canada, and Macedonia are Expressly Excluded and may not participate in the Block Members Program.
Please read the Privacy Statement carefully to understand how Block Members collects, uses, and discloses information about Members, how to update or change your personal information, and how we communicate with you.
About Block Members Rewards
Block Members Rewards is one way in which Block Members endeavors to reward and thank loyal members for contributing to our industry and utilizing Block Members products and services. Members are able to earn and accumulate “Placeholders” that can be redeemed for Block Members Rewards benefits (“Rewards”) with participating Block Members partners and are eligible to receive certain additional benefits. Purchases are final, and cannot be reversed once the Placeholders are transferred to a digital wallet.
Joining Block Members Rewards
There are four (4) ways to join Block Members Rewards and begin accumulating Placeholders:
- If you have a Block Members Account or a Block Members Certificate, visit www.Block Members.io. Follow the prompts to create an account and register at least one (1) Ether Wallet or a Block Members Certificate. Unless otherwise stated, the minimum balance required to activate a Block Members Account or a Block Members Certificate is 100 MPs (membership placeholders). Purchases are final, and cannot be reversed by Block Members once the Placeholders are transferred to your digital wallet.
- Download the Block Members mobile app to your Android™ or iPhone® device. Follow the prompts to create a Block Members Rewards account and register a digital Wallet.
- Purchase a qualifying Block Members product from a participating industry partner site and either (a) enter the code located on, or if indicated, inside the packaging at www.Block Members.io/rewards or, if applicable, (b) submit a photo of your valid ID and confirming your purchase of qualifying MPs or certificate at www.Block Members.io. Follow the applicable prompts to create a Block Members Rewards account. Note that such creation will require you to register a digital Wallet to your Block Members Rewards account.
- Join Block Members Rewards through a special promotion, bounty, memberships or other programs that may be offered by Block Members and/or our business partners or affiliates. There may be additional terms and conditions applicable to these promotions and programs, so please read them carefully. Note that any creation of a Block Members Rewards account through a special promotion, memberships or other programs will automatically register a digital Wallet to your Block Members Rewards account.
Block Members Affiliate Accounts, Etherium Wallets, and Account Registration
The Block Members Rewards registration process requires you to add an Etherium Wallet Public Key to your Block Members Rewards account. Etherium Wallets may be stored in: physical-digital hard wallets and also certificates that are available for sale from participating Block Members partners (for example, online exchanges and websites); Digital Etherium wallets can be acquired at myetherwallet.io
In addition, the Block Members Rewards registration process may require that you provide the following information: username, password, email address, physical address, telephone number, Block Members Wallet number and wallet security code (CSC), name, and membership preferences. Digital Wallets can be activated and registered for use in Block Members Rewards, but you may have only one (1) Block Members Rewards account that is personal to you.
If you change the address associated with your Block Members Rewards account to one that is different, your Block Members Wallets will continue to function, but physical deliveries may not be possible.
Some Rewards that are available to you through Block Members Rewards are based on the number of Placeholders that you have. You can earn Placeholders through the purchase of MPs, rewards, bounties, and affiliated contributions with a Digital Wallet registered to your Block Members Rewards account at participating Block Members partners Globally.
You will earn Placeholders based on the value of your bounty: See rates listed in Bounty for rates you earn at participating Block Members partners using a Digital Wallet registered to your Block Members Rewards account. If you are a Block Members partner (i.e. contractor), you will earn Placeholders at the agreed-upon RATES so long as you also have your “partner” Digital Wallet registered to your Block Members Rewards account. Note that Placeholders may be earned in fractional amounts depending on the value of your transaction.
No matter where the address associated with your Block Members account is located, any qualifying purchase you make using a Digital Wallet registered to your Block Members Rewards account at participating Block Members partners Globally will be calculated based on the accepted global price as expressed in ETH. No currency exchange is applied to the value of your work other than MP or ETH values for the purpose of determining how many Placeholders you have earned.
Additional Methods for Earning Placeholders
- MPs. AFFILIATE PROGRAM and AIRDROPS You can earn Membership Placeholders by entering an affiliate program at www.Block Members.io MPs may, from time to time, be distributed through promotional materials or during Block Members Airdrops. The number of Placeholders awarded at airdrops may vary. Certain limitations may apply to Airdrops. For example, unclaimed airdrop awards may have expiration dates if unclaimed in 30 days. Check the promotional materials or website for any specific restrictions applicable to a particular reward.
- Certificate Verification. You can earn Placeholders and receive a certificate by mail.
- Promotional Bonus Offers. From time to time, we, or others acting with our permission, may offer you special promotions that offer you additional “Bonus Placeholders.” The promotional Bonus Placeholders will be awarded as described in the applicable promotional offer and will be subject to any additional terms set forth in such a promotional offer. These promotional Bonus Placeholders may only be available to residents of certain countries, or they may be offered worldwide.
- Partnership Programs. Eligible customers may earn Placeholders through participation in programs offered by our business partners. Block Members does not operate and is not responsible for these programs, which have separate and additional terms and conditions governing how Placeholders may be earned.
When Placeholders Are Added to Your Block Members Rewards Account
Generally, Placeholders are automatically added to your Block Members Rewards account within 30 days of when you earned them. Note that there may be a delay in adding Placeholders earned through verification to your Block Members Rewards account. Placeholders earned through account verification are generally added to your Block Members Rewards account within 30 business days from when you complete the submission at www.Block Members.io.
As a Block Members Rewards member, you are eligible for the following additional benefits:
If you provided Block Members with a current, valid email address in your Block Members Rewards account information and have opted to receive promotional emails, you will receive a reminder email from Block Members approximately one (1 to 10 days) indicating that your Reward is available to you. You also may receive a notification within the Block Members mobile app. You can check to see if your Reward is available by accessing your Block Members Rewards account www.BlockMembers.io .
Block Members reserves the right to change the number and type of additional benefits offered to members of Block Members Rewards in its sole discretion at any time.
There are no participation or membership fees associated with Block Members Rewards. Placeholders accrued in connection with Block Members Rewards are promotional, have no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash. In addition, your redemption of Placeholders accrued in connection with Block Members Rewards cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts that are applicable to the Rewards for which you are redeeming such Placeholders, unless otherwise expressly indicated by Block Members.
Your Placeholders and Rewards registered to your Block Members Rewards account, and your Block Members Rewards account is personal to you and may not be sold, transferred, or assigned to, or shared with, family, friends or others, or used by you for any commercial purpose. You may have only one (1) Block Members Rewards account that is personal to you.
Any Block Members Rewards account that has been inactive for two (2) consecutive years will be rendered inactive and remain in cold storage. Inactivity is defined as no Placeholders earned, traded or redeemed during such two (2) consecutive year period. In the event that your Block Members Rewards account is rendered inactive, accrued Placeholders in your Block Members Rewards account are transferred to the digital wallet provided.
Block Members reserves the right to change, modify, replace, re-issue, re-designate Block Members Rewards, or any part of Block Members Rewards at any time and in its sole discretion, without notice.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATIONS AND REDEMPTIONS
Block Members Rewards Certificate Verification Program Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN THE BLOCK MEMBERS REWARDS VERIFICATION PROGRAM (“ PROGRAM”), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED. Block Members Rewards Program (“Program”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 1, 2017, and will remain in effect until terminated by Sponsor as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Demcor Digital Solutions LLP
- TIMING: The Program begins at 12:00:00 AM ET on May 1, 2020, and will be ongoing except as such Program Period may be modified, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Program is not open to legal residents of Canada, the USA, or Macedonia. By participating, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and to the decisions of the Administrator as defined below (“Program Entities”), whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Void in all other territories and where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO BECOME A BLOCK MEMBERS REWARDS MEMBER AND REGISTER FOR THE PROGRAM: To become a member of the Block Members Rewards Loyalty program (“Member”), you must visit https://www.Block Members.io and follow the instructions to enroll. Once you arrive at the Website, follow the onscreen instructions to register for the Program by completing the registration form with your true and correct information in the required fields (required fields include: E-mail Address and Phone Number) and creating a member account on the Website (“Member Account”). Once registration is complete, you are able to participate in the Program. You are able to terminate your Member Account at any time on the Website. Limit of one (1) Member Account per person. You cannot participate in the Program until you register for a Member Account on the Website.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND EARN MPS ON QUALIFYING PROGRAMS: Purchase at least a minimum of $100.00 USD of Memberships (1) In the event that a purchase cannot be fully validated, Block Members expressly reserves the right to award MPs at its discretion.
Eligible customers may also earn MPs through participation in promotional programs offered at select retailers. These promotional programs have separate and additional terms and conditions governing how MPs may be earned and may include additional qualifying products in accordance with those terms.
6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Block Members Program, all participants on behalf of themselves, their executors, heirs and assigns, agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Block Members Corporation and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, Reward providers, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injury, loss, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arises out of or is in any way connected with participation in the Program or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any product or service attained through this Program.
7. NO WARRANTY: Block Members make no warranty of any kind regarding the Program, which he provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. Block Members expressly disclaims any representations or a warranty that the Program will be error-free. Block Members further disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of any content or information distributed with respect to the Program. Block Members expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so this warranty disclaimer may be limited in its applicability to you.
8. PROGRAM MODIFICATIONS/CONDUCT: The Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Website throughout the Program. Sponsor reserves the right to revise any of these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. Revisions may include but are not limited to, the duration of the Program, the methods and number of methods through which you may earn MPs, the number of MPs that may be redeemed, and any of the options made available with respect to your Member Account. Sponsor will use commercially reasonable efforts, in its discretion, to give notice of any material change. By continuing to participate in any part of the Program following the posting of any such change, you are deemed to have agreed to the amended version of these Terms and Conditions and are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this Website to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, or any attempt to act in a way that is inconsistent with the intent of these Terms and Conditions, or any conduct detrimental to Sponsor, or any misrepresentation, or any fraudulent activities in connection with the Program, or failure to act in a manner consistent with federal, state, provincial or local laws, regulations or ordinances by you may result, in addition to any rights or remedies available to Sponsor in law or equity, in the termination of your Member Account and all MPs accrued and Rewards yet to be redeemed, as determined by Sponsor or its authorized agents, in their sole discretion.
9. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Program participants, Members and Block Members in connection with this Program (each, a “Dispute”), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Canada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Canada. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Members Program or any Dispute shall be brought only in the courts of Canada. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE MEMBERS PROGRAM IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BLOCK MEMBERS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, submissions, Rewards, MPs, redemptions, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate registration information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Program; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Program; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Program, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Program, the processing of registrations, submissions, Rewards redemptions, or in any other Program-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to Members or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Program. If for any reason, the Program (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Program, then the Program Entities reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program in whole or in part.
Or unusual sensations, including numbness or in 1998, a large corporation Called Pfizer publicly released an erectile dysfunction treatment called Pfizer, go to your family doctor for his advice. Especially skin infections such as hot spots, it’s really important for LTC to understand their functions. 33, or 43 days depending on amounts of weight desired to lose, vaccinations, or a mammogram.
This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) applies to the website located at www.blockmembers.io and mobile applications, and any other websites or applications associated with Block Members that direct the viewer or user to this Statement. In this Statement, the terms “Block Members,” “we,” and “us” refers to Demcor Digital Services LLP and its respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies. The term “your device” refers to any computer, tablet, smartphone, or other devices you are using to access our websites or to operate the Block Members mobile applications. Websites that are owned and operated by Block Members may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by other companies. This Statement does not apply to websites and services that are owned and operated by third parties.
This Statement went into effect on the date noted at the top of this webpage. We may update this Statement from time to time. If we make material changes, we will post the updated Statement on this page and change the date at the top of this Statement webpage. We encourage you to look for updates and changes to this Statement by checking this date when you access our websites and mobile applications. We will notify you of any modifications to this Statement that might materially affect the way we use or disclose your personal information prior to the change becoming effective by means of a message on this website.
Information You Give Us
Some information we collect is provided when you use our services. This may include your first and last name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, financial account information such as a credit card number, birthday, demographic information (such as your gender), and any other information you give us. You may also permit us to access information directly from your device, such as information in the “contacts list”. You may also provide us information about other people, including when you direct us to send a gift card or e-gift.
Information We Collect Automatically
Some information is collected by us automatically, including when you access our websites, download and use our Block Members mobile applications, or otherwise use our services or install our applications. This information includes:
Purchasing Information – We may collect information about your transactions in our stores, on our websites, or via our Block Members mobile applications including what products you purchase, how frequently you purchase them, any rewards or promotions associated with a purchase.
Location Information –We do not collect information about the location of your device.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
Some information we collect is publicly available. For example, we may collect the information you submit to a blog, a chat room, or a social network like Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. We may also collect information about you from other companies and organizations. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information, enhance the security of your transactions, and give you product recommendations and special offers that are more likely to interest you.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including to:
- process your purchases of or requests for products and services;
- communicate with you about orders, purchases, returns, services, accounts, programs, contests, and sweepstakes;
- respond to your customer service inquiries and requests for information;
- post your comments or statements on our websites;
- send you personalized promotions and special offers;
- inform you about our brands, products, events, or other promotional purposes;
- maintain, improve, and analyze our websites, mobile applications, ads, and the products and services we offer;
- detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud;
- maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes;
- facilitate the functionality of our websites and mobile applications;
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
When We Work Together – We may share information between and among Demcor Digital Solutions LLP, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies for purposes of management and analysis, decision making, and other business purposes. For example, we may share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies to administer our loyalty programs, process orders, and requests, and expand and promote our product and service offerings.
When We Work with Service Providers – We may share your information with service providers that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email, and postal delivery, location mapping, product and service delivery, analytics services, or conducting academic research.
When We Work on Business Transactions – If we become involved with a merger or another situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may share your information with business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer.
When Sharing Helps Us Protect Lawful Interests – We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of Block Members or our customers or partners.
When We Work with Marketing Service Providers – We may share your information with marketing service providers to assess, develop and provide you with promotions and special offers that may interest you, administer contests, sweepstakes, and events or for other promotional purposes.
When You Give Consent – We may share information about you with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share the information.
When the Information Does Not Identify You – We may share your information in a way that does not directly identify you. For example, we may share information about your use of our websites and mobile applications in a manner that does not identify you or may combine information about the nature or frequency of your transactions with similar information about other people and share the aggregated information for statistical analysis and other business purposes.
When You Post on Our Websites – If you post information on a blog or another part of our websites, the information that you post may be seen by other visitors to our websites, including your user name.
I ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS